2/25/08

25th Feb

I know I haven't blogged a decent post for the longest time.. I'm sorry.. Hmm.. Life's been so-so so far.. You know.. Like a roller coaster.. up and down. Not so depressing.. not so happy.. Ahh.. shucks.. I sound so emo.. let me try again... Ok let's just recall the past events since 2008. 1. I LOST MY LAPTOP. 2. I'm still working at Botak Jones. 3. I'm still learning karate. Hmmm.. What else? 4. I love God. 5. I love my family. 6. I love Chan. 7. I love my friends. Anything else? 8. I think of my dogs everyday. 9. I pray for the RETURN OF MY LAPTOP everyday. And no 10.. I.. still.. talk a lot of bull everyday. Gahhhh. Ok on to the new events. 1. My birthday is coming. 2. I'm leaving for Cambodia on the 6th next month. 3. I'm leaving for Genting tomorrow night. :D It's nice to get away from all the mess here sometimes... My standard schedule would be the basics (eat, sleep..etc) + meetings in schools on Tues and Fri from 11am-4pm + Karate on Mon and Fri night + Church on Sun + Random outings + Work whenever I'm needed but for tomorrow night till Thursday night.. it'll be eat + sleep + play! How nice. Okies.. I'll end off with a nice quote on love. Will update again when I come back. Take care all. Love is friendship, friendship is love. If love fails, friendship should remain. For friendship is the foundation of love

No comments: